Monday, April 21, 2014

Mushroom March for Arcadia


Another sweet sneak peek of Arcadia, my upcoming collection for Cloud 9 Fabrics. Available in stores in June 2014, or if you're looking to order wholesale (for your shop, that is), find out more at Cloud 9's wholesale site.

Today we've got Mushroom March! When I look at this I imagine the mushrooms dancing to the Nutcracker in Fantasia. Don't you love Fantasia? I sure do. Anyway, these guys are so fun. When I got the first strikeoff (that's the little test pieces of fabric we get to check the color), I immediately fell for the khaki version. Maybe it's because I wore uniforms through all my schooling, but I'm very partial to khaki. I think it's such a great base. I hope you like it as much as I do! I'm ready to get bolts and bolts of this line!!!


More about Cloud 9's soft, sweet, organic fabric: Cloud9 Fabrics uses only 100% certified organic cotton in the manufacturing of our base cloths and eco-responsible low impact dyes for printing and dying. We work closely with mills that are committed to ethical and responsible conduct.  This includes respecting the rights of all individuals, a devotion to sustained social compliance, and an accountability to the environment.

1 comment:

Karla said...

Your new collection is so great! I love the colors. Did you see that the blog A Beautiful Mess had your fabric in one of their posts recently? I was like, hey that looks familiar!

http://www.abeautifulmess.com/2014/04/easy-no-sew-curtains.html